It is a prominent cultural symbol in Asian cultures and is one of the sacred flowers of Buddhism. When we talk about the lotus flower, you probably think of themes of purity, serenity, or enlightenment.
Did you know, this flower goes beyond the Asian cultural and religious symbolism and also holds significance in the K-beauty skincare world? Yes, it has magnificent benefits for the skin. It can grow in even the muddiest waters and still bloom beautifully.
Because this is so beautiful, unsullied by its humble and muddied surroundings, it has come to symbolize the purity of heart and mind in Buddhism.
Also, read this article, Saffron Saffron face pack for oily skin
Table of content
- Benefits of lotus flowers for
- Benefits of lotus flowers for
- Lotus flower face pack
Benefits of lotus flowers for
- It is full of compounds that benefit to glow the skin, including antioxidants, flavonoids, fatty acids, proteins, vitamins, and minerals.
- Like most other plant ingredients, lotus provides many benefits at once, but here are a few of the standouts.
- Purifies by using it on skin and you may notice a minimized appearance of your pores and your face feeling fresher and more vibrant.
- Exfoliates, Like hibiscus, it has natural alpha-hydroxy acids that help you to exfoliate and restore a youthful look.
- Firms and tightens the proteins in lotus helps to tighten skin
- The lotus is well known for its serious hydrating qualities.
- It contains natural alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) that help exfoliate the outer layers of skin, allowing younger skin cells to rise to the surface.
- It also Soothing the anti-inflammatory qualities of the lotus help reduce redness, calm inflammation, and prevent acne breakouts.
Lotus flower face pack
Its flowers are very beautiful which is called the King of flowers is known to enhance your face beauty. If you want to make your skin blonde and beautiful then use these flowers. Today we are going to tell you about some beauty tips of a lotus flower.
- few lotus flower
- 1tbsp.of milk
- 1tbsp.of honey
- Put few leaves in water and leave them for a while.
- When they get well, take out of the water and grind well.
- Now add a 1 tbsp. of milk and 1tbsp.of honey
- Apply it to your face and leave it for 25 minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water after 20-25 minutes.
Lotus leaves paste for Pimples
- 10-15 lotus fresh leaves
- 1 tbsp. of turmeric
- Take a few lotus flower leaves and grind well.
- Add 1 tbsp. Of turmeric in lotus leaf
- Mix it well and make its paste
- Apply it on your face for 2 minutes
- Wash it with clean water.
- By doing that you can get rid of Pimples problems.
Read it; how to fix cracked heels permanently
Blue lotus flower for skin whitening
You can also find out the blue lotus flower extract in some of the most advanced skincare products, like a skin better science Finishing Cream FACE, part of the InvsiLift™ Lifting Experience.
- The Lifting Experience contains two revolutionary anti-ageing products, Invisi Lift™ 3-minute Mask and Finishing Cream FACE.
- Invisi Lift™ 3-minute Mask is a fast-acting mask which instantly reduces the look of fine lines, wrinkles and skin imperfections.
- Just one application, your skin may become firmer, more lifted and smoother, and these results can last all day long.
- Blue lotus flowers extract, along with argon extract, collagen and an omega-6 fatty acid pamper and nourish your skin, while a blend of peptides helps you to refresh the skin’s appearance.
- This formula has contained a combination of vitamins C and E, two powerful antioxidants, to help to provide free radical protection.
The lotus is not just a pretty little thing to look at either but also it has some serious skincare benefits that rival even the most potent of chemical compounds, except the lotus is all-natural.
It is power-packed with antioxidants, flavonoids, fatty acids, proteins, vitamins, and minerals. Without boring you guys with all the details, here are a few the lotus’s most exciting properties.