Garlic is an anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial product, which fights microbes and keeps your beard hair free from dandruff. This might make your beard stinky so make sure you wash it off with a good beard shampoo.
- Garlic and Beard Growth
- Why People Grow Beards
- What People Say About a Beard
- Benefits of garlic for beard growth:
- How to Make Garlic Hair Oil
- What say Medical about its
- Bottom lines
Garlic and Beard Growth
The best way to make sure garlic helps you achieve your beard goals is to incorporate it into your diet or take garlic supplements that come in form of tablets if you have been diagnosed with low levels of testosterone.
The growth of facial hair is usually influenced by two factors namely beard growth hormones (testosterone and DHT) plus Genes (androgen receptors) Low levels of testosterone may negatively your beard growth.
At the same time, Genes may also stand between you & your beard goals. If these two factors are against you it might be hard for you to grow a beard.
If your genes are so sensitive to beard growth hormones, and testosterone levels are okay, you should be able to grow your facial hair
Why People Grow Beards
A beard is the mélange of facial hair that grows on the chin and cheeks of humans and a few animals. In humans, solely adolescent or adult males are ready to grow a beard. However, it’s commonplace to determine some females sporting facial hairs.
What People Say About Beard
Chief Officer of Pioneer amusement, David Oga, shared his experience about, grooming a beard.
He said, I always love individuals with beards, whereas younger as a result of they carried themselves with some kind of personal magnetism departure individuals’ idea their actual age.
Wearing a beard offers a way of maturity, intelligence, and responsibility, which comes with some kind of ‘male pride’ he said.
He says, the length of your time it takes to grow a beard is typically 2 to 6 months, reckoning on genes and also the sort of beard.
The speed at that, the beard trend is growing, some aren’t comfy growing it, and however, they are compelled by health reasons to stay facial hair.
Benefits of garlic for beard growth
- Garlic has anti-microbial properties that help to kill germs, and bacteria, which are responsible for causing damage to the scalp, further inhibiting hair growth.
- Raw garlic is known to be rich in vitamin C content that is good for promoting beard hair health.
- It also boosts collagen production that helps stimulate hair growth.
- The presence of selenium content in garlic helps to boost blood circulation for maximum nourishment. It also helps to cleanse hair follicles, strengthens them, and prevents clogging, further curbing hair loss.
- Garlic helps to calm aggravated scalp and treats issues like dandruff.
How to Make Garlic Beard Oil
For those of you who like no waiting and quick returns, garlic hair oil is for you. It gets ready in
minutes, and you get the result in days.
4:cloves of garlic (medium size, about 10 grams)
¼ cup: Coconut oil (about 50 grams)
- To make garlic oil, you required garlic for sure and coconut oil.
- I like using coconut oil because it’s a stable oil, especially when you heat it. Plus, Coconut oil itself is nourishing for hair.
- But feel free to try mustard or sesame oil.
What say Medical about it
Now, while garlic’s components are known to promote hair growth, this does not necessarily mean we should start bathing in it.
Most scientific research indicates a negligible, minor improvement in hair growth; although one famed, notable exception occurred with alopecia patients that showed a positive response in 100% of cases.
Many of the garlic oil recipes available online seem to be based on myth, generational advice, or holistic medical principles.
Traditional medicine and hard science do not support the theory that garlic promotes hair growth or slows down hair loss; it has not negated these things either.
Interestingly, garlic is also thought to exhibit numerous anti-aging properties. It is known to boost the body’s collagen production which results in healthier, longer hair as well as younger-looking skin.
Through garlic’s strong antioxidant profile, it has been shown to rejuvenate the skin, improve blood levels, and increase energy levels. Allicin, a compound in raw garlic, is said to have wrinkle-fighting properties.
Visit us at http://careingclub.com/
Note: Before going to try any of any homemade remedies, consult your dermatologist. Do a patch test to ensure against any irritation or discomfort and discontinue immediately if there are any signs. Avoid usage of any open wounds and ensure that the mixtures do not get into your eyes.