Looking to shed the extra inches around your belly or its belly fat? Sip into guava leaf tea. Its leaves helpful to prevent complex carbs from turning into sugars, promoting rapid weight loss.
- 350 ml of water
- 20 fresh guava leaves
- ½ tbsp. of honey or cinnamon
- ½ lemon
- Wash the Guava leaves under running water to clean them, about 20 leaves for the tea.
- Take 350 ml of water into a medium-sized pot and leave it to a boil on low medium fire
- Add its leaves to the pot in the water for the next 10 minutes for boiling. If they float to the top of the water, use a metal or wooden spoon to push them back down
- After 8-10 minutes, place a colander or tea strainer over a mug.
- Pour the desired amount of the liquid through the colander to strain out these leaves.
- Add ½ tbsp. Of honey or cinnamon ½ lemon if necessary, for taste
- This recipe makes enough for 180 mL servings.
- Enjoy the tea hot or pour it over a glass filled with ice.
- If desired, you can also sweeten the tea with honey, sugar, or a calorie-free sweetener, such as stevia.
Guava leaves tea side effect
- Guava leaves tea also has some limitations. Although they are only a few ones, however it is very essential to know them.
- Drinking too much its tea leads to constipation.
Its tea is forbidden for pregnant women as may cause complications.
- If you are taking any other medicine (especially if it is pressure or diabetes medicines) you should be avoid adding guava leaves to tea.
- It happened very rare the microelements of guava leaves may cause allergies.
- Moreover, you can also consult specialists who will help you find the right quantity, which is suitable for your body parameters.