Over View- If you ask me today, I will tell you I hate eggplant. When I’m interested in any medley of vegetables at a restaurant — after I have annoyed and/or terrified my server by telling them that I WILL die if I eat peanuts — I ask innocently: Does that have eggplant in it? Eggplant is knowing as healthy food. With a high content of vitamin C, it contains phytonutrients that are essential for blood circulation and brain activity. It’s in your diet will definitely up your chances at flawless, smooth skin. So, obviously, you should also put it on your face.
Applying its juice directly on your face and hair can give you some added beauty points in the comfort of your own home.
Eggplants have been referred to as the “King of the Vegetables” — even though it is technically a vine fruit.
Its juice is antibacterial, antiviral, and contains those coveted antioxidants that are vital for timeless, toned skin.
According to Health Me Up’s website, it is naturally decreasing the development of skin cancer.
There are a lot of reasons, why eggplant is the most popular natural remedy for removing freckles, moles, and hyper-pigmentation.
Eggplant recipe below is going to be super easy and way more affordable than OTC treatments because they only include one ingredient.
For just $1, you can make all of these recipes and have a snack that your body will thank you for.
Table of Contents
Eggplant Nutrition Facts
Benefits of Eggplant for Skincare
Freckles or Brown Spots:
Goodbye to Warts
Regulate and Pamper Skin
Eggplant Nutrition Facts:
This product is rich in calcium, iron, magnesium and several other important nutrients that aid the proper functioning of your body.
A 3.5-ounce (100-gram) serving of eggplant has:
Protein: 1 gram
Fat: 0.2 grams
Carbohydrates: 6 grams
Fibre: 3 grams
A serving also has the following vitamins, such as:
Folate: 22 micrograms
Vitamin A: 23 IUs
Vitamin C: 2.2 milligrams
Vitamin K: 3.5 micrograms
You can also get these minerals in one serving:
Calcium: 9 milligrams
Iron: 0.23 milligrams
Magnesium: 14 milligrams
Phosphorus: 24 milligrams
Potassium: 229 milligrams
It is also containing polyphenolic compounds, phytonutrients like
chlorogenic acid, fatty acids, amino acids, vitamins B6 and E, and minerals
Benefits of Eggplant for Skincare
It is well recognized as a low-cal, nutritious vegetable but you may be surprised to know that eggplant carries at least four beauty benefits for skincare. Whether eaten or used externally on your body, it is a universal application for skincare and well as health.
It has numbers of benefits for skincare to keep it fresh moisturized the dry face. Here we going its benefits for skincare in detail.
Freckles or Brown Spots
Fade Brown spots, also known as freckles, are caused by the uneven distribution of melanin in the skin. Freckles are often found on the face and shoulders but can be anywhere on the body. The eggplant will not make freckles go away, but by applying eggplant to your skin, you will see your freckles fade or lighten naturally. You should look for results to show up in about 10 days if you do the following steps.
1: fresh eggplant
- Choose a fresh eggplant that is moist and not dried out.
- Slice the eggplant into 1/4-inch-thick rounds.
- Rub the eggplant slices in a circular motion on your freckles for 3- to 5 minutes.
- Eggplant is rich in phytonutrients, vitamins, and minerals, all of which will benefit your skin.
- Leave the eggplant juice on your skin for at least 15 minutes before washing it off with warm water.
- You should start to see results in as little as one week.
- Regular use will continue to lighten your freckles.
Goodbye to Warts
Applying fresh eggplants to warts is an old home remedy that is very easy and simple.
1; Thin piece of fresh eggplant
- Each night before you go to bed, take the piece of eggplant, cover the wart, and secure the eggplant covering with a bandage.
- Eventually, you may see that the wart peels off quite easily.
- If you are applying the piece of eggplant over the wart every night, taking care to use a fresh piece of eggplant each time, expect to see results within two weeks.
- Eggplant masks are helpful especially to women with oily skin conditions.
- Make sure that you should try this when you are not in too much of a hurry because, like most mask treatments, it is only effective if you leave it
- on your skin for about 20 minutes.
Here is what should you do
- Blend a large slice of eggplant (roughly 1/4 small-sized eggplant) with its skin still on plus 2 tbsp of plain, unflavored yoghurt in a blender.
- Spread it over your face.
- After 20 minutes, rinse with warm water
Its paste is also used to lighten age-spots, whether your skin is oily, average, or dry.
Apply mashed eggplant pulp on your face and rinse with warm not hot, water.
Do this daily until you see some results.
There is a lot you can do to protect your skin health. My passion is alternative, natural treatments to all health problems.
I gravitate to those things that are simple, effective, natural, easy, and often inexpensive. However, there are times when medications and surgery may be the best options. Make sure you get appropriate evaluations and treatment.
Disclaimer: This article is not meant to be medical advice. I recommend that you try Eggplant Tincture only after a diagnosis by a dermatologist, and with his blessing.