Amla also is known as a gooseberry in English, is one of the most widely used ingredients in Ayurvedic medicines. It is also known to offer a plethora of health benefits to your body.Many studies have been conducted on the vital role of Amla for weight loss and burning extra fat, which has suggested some interesting results regarding it. Let’s try to find out them one by one in this article.
Table of Content
- Nutrition Facts of Amla
- Amla for weight loss and its benefits
- Amla Recipes for Weight Loss
- Side Effects Of Consuming Amla
Nutrition Facts of Amla
Amla for weight loss and its benefits
- A source of fibre-Fibre is very important for the human body because it takes longer to digest and we can get it from in Amla juice. The fiber due to its rich beverage makes you feel full for a long. When you are feeling full, naturally you would be able to curb your urge to binge better and play a vital role in weight loss.
- Good for the digestive system-Alkaline nature of amla helps you to clear the system and strengthening the digestive system. The presence of fiber in amla is great for boosting digestion. A healthy gut and digestion system are greater for an effective weight loss.
- Regulates the blood glucose-Amla metabolizes too soon and causes a spike in the blood sugar levels. Amla contains the element of chromium, which is very effective to regulate your blood glucose levels. Consumption of its juice may hence, keep your blood sugar levels regulated, thus preventing diabetes and diabetes-induced weight gain
- Manages the Metabolism system. Metabolism is the process by which our body converts what you eat or drink into energy. So faster the metabolism, the faster you can use up all your calories. Amla is well known to increase and manage the Metabolism system.
- Effective for Preventing Obesity
Amla juice is containing the hypolipidemic elements that fight the symptoms of fatty liver and high cholesterol and some other issues that may cause obesity
- Consisting of Vitamin, A and C-Detoxification is a very important step in the weight loss procedure. Amla is a good source of vitamin C and other antioxidant compounds that keep free radicals at bay and take care of general bodily health.
Amla Recipes for Weight Loss
Amla is the fruit which is the easiest to enjoy its weight loss benefits, the superfood can also be added to other healthful recipes containing natural fat-burning ingredients. Check here are some recipes which are useful for burning fat.
1. Amla-Aloe Juice for weight loss
- 10-12 fresh amla fruits
- Aloe vera juice 250 ml
- 2 tbsp of fresh fruits juice
- Take 10-12 fresh amla fruits and grand them to make their juice
- By adding an equal amount of aloe vera juice
- Add 2 tbsp of fresh fruit juices for flavor
- You can refrigerate for 15 days
- It’s ready for service, try it daily for weight loss on a daily morning
- Its juice can be preserved for 8-10 months by adding sodium lactate to it.
Also, read it
Apple cider vinegar for weight loss for week
2. Amla with honey for burning fat
Combination of amla with honey is an amazingly healthful weight loss remedy
- 10-12 fresh amla fruits
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp amla powder
- ½ cup of water
- Chop up 0-12 amla fruits coarsely
- Mix well with 1 tbsp of amla powder
- Add ½ cup water and mix well till a good mixture
- Now add 1 tbsp of honey and prepare for drink
- Add few crushed ice cubes to it and enjo